Below is the middle section Hockey’s Future’s NHL Team Rankings. The teams are ranked in terms of the quality of their overall prospect pool as voted on by the staff of Hockey's Future. For reference, just the top five prospects are listed. To be eligible, a prospect must meet HF's prospect criteria. The rankings are done twice a year, with the second scheduled to be published in the Spring.
The Nashville Predators have some bright light defensemen in their pipeline, and several two-way forwards that look like they just came out of the Nashville mold. The top three prospects in the organization are all blueliners with NHL experience, led by the youngest of the three, Ryan Ellis. The remainder of the top ten prospects includes some interesting forwards that run the gamut from a top checking-line, shutdown type in Austin Watson to the pure scorer Pontus Aberg, one of many 2012 draft picks making their debut in the Predators Top 20 this fall.
- Pre-Game Talk: Game # 29 Leafs at Bruins
- GDT: Game #29 12/10 7 PM - Toronto at BRUINS | NESN, CBC, NHL (US), 98.5 WBZ-FM
- Thoughts now that we are 33% of the way through the season
- What are some memorable shifts that you will never forget???
- Chris Neil 1,000th game
- GDT: Airplanes at Flames on HNIC! Dec. 10 at 8pm MT