Below is the middle section Hockey’s Future’s NHL Team Rankings. The teams are ranked in terms of the quality of their overall prospect pool as voted on by the staff of Hockey's Future. For reference, just the top five prospects are listed. To be eligible, a prospect must meet HF's prospect criteria. The rankings are done twice a year, with the second scheduled to be published in the Spring.
The Nashville Predators have some bright light defensemen in their pipeline, and several two-way forwards that look like they just came out of the Nashville mold. The top three prospects in the organization are all blueliners with NHL experience, led by the youngest of the three, Ryan Ellis. The remainder of the top ten prospects includes some interesting forwards that run the gamut from a top checking-line, shutdown type in Austin Watson to the pure scorer Pontus Aberg, one of many 2012 draft picks making their debut in the Predators Top 20 this fall.
- Confirmed with Link: Leafs Qualify Sparks/Hyman/Brown | Bibeau/Griffith Not
- Tickets for visiting fans?
- Site Issues -- Please Read
- Confirmed with Link: QOs for Tierney, Sorensen and Goodrow
- Nylanders next contract
- Speculation: Armchair GM Thread: The other one was locked and LazarBeams asked for a new one so I