While the New Jersey Devils missed the 2013-14 NHL playoffs, quite a few of their prospects had impactful postseasons. Their AHL affiliate reached the playoffs for the first time since 2010, giving many pro prospects their first taste of the postseason. Other players at lower levels, such as Damon Severson and Ben Thomson, also had strong playoff performances.
With the 2013-14 NHL regular season drawing to a close, it is time to hand out some hardware. For the New Jersey Devils, it was another good season for many prospects. From Albany's rookie class spearheading the team's postseason run, to the success of many collegiate players, as well as Graham Black's stellar year, and the emergence of Miles Wood.
The Spring edition of the Hockey's Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects continues with the prospects ranked 21-30. This particular section of the rankings is led by dynamic young forward Nikita Kucherov, who is one of several promising young forwards playing for the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Prospect Info: Kasimir Kaskisuo interview (*Finnish)
- one day they'll find it and be reminded
- GDT: 03/25/17 - Canucks @ Wild - 1PM CT / 8PM Finland - FS-N
- Felix Potvin and the Leafs- where did it all go wrong?
- What caused Loui Eriksson and Troy Brouwer to decline so much?
- Need Help With Song From Detroit vs Tampa Bay