While the New Jersey Devils missed the 2013-14 NHL playoffs, quite a few of their prospects had impactful postseasons. Their AHL affiliate reached the playoffs for the first time since 2010, giving many pro prospects their first taste of the postseason. Other players at lower levels, such as Damon Severson and Ben Thomson, also had strong playoff performances.
With the 2013-14 NHL regular season drawing to a close, it is time to hand out some hardware. For the New Jersey Devils, it was another good season for many prospects. From Albany's rookie class spearheading the team's postseason run, to the success of many collegiate players, as well as Graham Black's stellar year, and the emergence of Miles Wood.
The Spring edition of the Hockey's Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects continues with the prospects ranked 21-30. This particular section of the rankings is led by dynamic young forward Nikita Kucherov, who is one of several promising young forwards playing for the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- 10/23/2016 04:05 PM - San Diego Chargers at Atlanta Falcons
- GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/22/16
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Oakland Raiders at Jacksonville Jaguars
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins