The 2008 Entry Draft saw players such as Steven Stamkos, Erik Karlsson, and Jordan Eberle taken in the opening round. The Colorado Avalanche, however, missed out on the first round of the draft having sent their first round pick to the Columbus Blue Jackets as part of the deal that sent Adam Foote back to Denver.
During the 2010-11 season, defenseman Jonas Holos suited up for 39 games with the Colorado Avalanche and looked like one of their many up-and-coming young defenseman. Still under contract with the Avalanche, Jonas found himself spending this past season with the Vaxjo Lakers of the SEL, with whom he was able to avoid the relegation round in Vaxjo’s first year in the league after gaining promotion the season before.
- Why do players get so much flak for not having a Cup on their resume?
- Value of: Evander Kane To Vancouver
- 54th Obsequious Banter Thread - Studio 54 Edition
- 07/26/2016 08:10 PM ET - New York Yankees at Houston Astros
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Chicago Cubs at Chicago White Sox
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Washington Nationals at Cleveland Indians