The 2008 Entry Draft saw players such as Steven Stamkos, Erik Karlsson, and Jordan Eberle taken in the opening round. The Colorado Avalanche, however, missed out on the first round of the draft having sent their first round pick to the Columbus Blue Jackets as part of the deal that sent Adam Foote back to Denver.
During the 2010-11 season, defenseman Jonas Holos suited up for 39 games with the Colorado Avalanche and looked like one of their many up-and-coming young defenseman. Still under contract with the Avalanche, Jonas found himself spending this past season with the Vaxjo Lakers of the SEL, with whom he was able to avoid the relegation round in Vaxjo’s first year in the league after gaining promotion the season before.
- Patrick Kane for MVP...why not?
- Worst city for UFA/Waiving no trade
- Pre-Game Talk: GAME #74 | LEAFS @ SABRES | HNIC, SAT MAR. 25, 7:00pm ET | KEYBANK CENTER
- Sens will play two games against the Avs in Stockholm Sweden next season.
- Which player production/stats have surprised you when you noticed this season?
- Teemu's 2017 7-round mock draft