The New York Rangers returned to the postseason in the 2010-11 season, but it was not an overly auspicious year in general for the club. As a result, the fringe playoff team did not make a lot of deadline moves – as they would in the coming years – that would diminish their draft ammunition substantially. They did bring in veteran Bryan McCabe in exchange for Tim Kennedy and a third round selection, but did really nothing further during the season. Read more»
With the Adirondack Phantoms re-locating to Allentown and moving to the East Division, the 2013 Eastern Conference champion Syracuse Crunch have been added to the AHL‘s Northeast Division. With a lot of roster turnover amongst all of the teams and a new team in the mix, the division appears to be up for grabs in 2014-15. Read more»
There have been very few changes in hockey operations personnel within the New York Rangers organization for the 2014-15 season. After going to the Stanley Cup finals last spring, the Rangers have been trying to tweak the NHL team to put it over the top, rather than making wholesale changes within the organization.
- Why are Russian players so much better at stick handling than another nationalities?
- Battle of The Slovaks: Bondra vs Palffy vs Gaborik
- Prospect Info: Ranking habs prospects: #27
- Team last name b vs team last name M vs team last name S (Active)
- Point projections for your team
- What is Tommy Lee Jones' most memorable role?