The Nashville Predators entered the 2011 NHL Draft without a first-round pick – having dealt their pick to Ottawa late in the 2010-11 season. Even considering just the short-term gain — Mike Fisher, obtained from the Senators, was Nashville’s third-leading scorer and helped the Predators win a playoff series for the first time in franchise history — that trade would have to go down as one of the best in franchise history.
The Milwaukee Admirals have one of the youngest lineups in the American Hockey League — with nine first-year pros and 15 players 23 years of age or younger, including both goaltenders. Three of those rookies are among the scoring leaders for the Admirals while both goalies have been impressive at times.
The Nashville Predators figured to make changes once long-time coach Barry Trotz was replaced and Peter Laviolette was hired. If the addition of veterans like James Neal, Mike Ribeiro, Olli Jokinen and Derek Roy has changed things in the current lineup, the impact that some of the prospects in the pipeline will have could make things really interesting.
- RW Lenni Killinen - Blues U20, FIN JRs (2018 Draft)
- C Nicholas Wong - Oshawa Generals, OHL (2020 Draft)
- 10 years in is Kane more of a superstar than Sakic or Yzerman
- Max Pacioretty extension
- GDT: If you're bored : Kings Vs Canucks right now
- GDT: Kings vs Canucks GM 2 : 9.23.17 -Live from China NHL Network 12:30 am pst