The players in the San Jose Sharks prospect pool endured plenty of post-season successes and failures. The 2013 playoffs featured multiple first round exits, a few long runs in the CHL, and considerable amounts of golfing as a number of players did not even get a taste of the post-season. The prospect pool was a microcosm for the playoffs in general; you win some, you lose some, and that is just the nature of the game.
The San Jose Sharks prospect pool continues to get better and better. The 2012-13 season has been a strong one for development, and while there looks to be a gap in high-end skill after top prospect Tomas Hertl, a number of prospects have really played themselves into the limelight and have shown at times an ability to possibly fill that gap.
- Speculation: Acq./Rost. Bldg./Cap/Lines etc. Part LXXV (Dog Days - Woof!)
- London Knights 2016 Off-Season Thread (part 2)
- Useless Thread MDCXIX - Gord Downie Appreciation Thread
- Offensive skill players athleticism
- 08/25/2016 05:40 PM - Saratoga - RACE 9 RISKAVERSE STAKES
- 2016 New England Sports Survey hits Bruins hard