The players in the San Jose Sharks prospect pool endured plenty of post-season successes and failures. The 2013 playoffs featured multiple first round exits, a few long runs in the CHL, and considerable amounts of golfing as a number of players did not even get a taste of the post-season. The prospect pool was a microcosm for the playoffs in general; you win some, you lose some, and that is just the nature of the game.
The San Jose Sharks prospect pool continues to get better and better. The 2012-13 season has been a strong one for development, and while there looks to be a gap in high-end skill after top prospect Tomas Hertl, a number of prospects have really played themselves into the limelight and have shown at times an ability to possibly fill that gap.
- TV: Shomi shutting down
- 09/27/2016 07:10 PM - New York Mets at Miami Marlins
- Official Hollywood Top 36: 2016-17
- Movies: Star Wars: Rogue One Part II Countdown to the December release date
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees