Following the Nashville Predators’ Game 7 win over the Anaheim Ducks in the opening round of the NHL playoffs, Nashville goalie Pekka Rinne talked about how the team won with a mix of experienced “old guys” and some exciting and talented younger players. The Predators have some fairly prominent prospects on the way as well. But it is looking more and more likely that their Prospect of the Year in 2015-16 may never wear a gold and navy uniform. Read more»
The Nashville Predators have not been as dominant this season as they were to start the 2014-15 season — due in part to injury — but the team is once again in the thick of what is a very competitive Central Division race.
One encouraging sign is the success of the club’s two minor league affiliates. Both the AHL‘s Milwaukee Admirals and the Cincinnati Cyclones in the ECHL have had to shuffle their lineups at times but no matter who is in the lineup those players seem to be contributing.
- NPPG: Preds vs Avs
- News Article: KPD: Sweeney may trade for a backup goalie before deadline
- 2017 NHL Draft: Grant McCagg's Top 10 (Updated on-the-fly, not intermittently)
- Greatest player born on January 1st
- Stalberg scolded by referee for arguing penalty
- Recalled/Assigned: Bracken Kearns called up, Shane Prince to the IR