The Adirondack Phantoms have had a rough couple of seasons in the AHL recently, but a fresh injection of youth and sophomore head coach Terry Murray are trying to right the ship. With Murray putting a heavy emphasis on defense-first hockey, the Phantoms are one of the best defensive teams in the AHL.
A disappointing 2012-13 season for the Flyers has left an awkward situation in Philadelphia heading into the offseason. The struggles of the team seem to go hand-in-hand with the struggles of goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov. Meanwhile, former Flyers goalie Sergei Bobrovsky recently won a Vezina Trophy with the Columbus Blue Jackets, less than a year removed from being traded out of Philadelphia.
While the Philadelphia Flyers have not had the most dazzling prospect pool in recent NHL memory, they have had a steady amount of success from the top of their ranks. While consistently trading away first and second round picks does not provide the steadiest foundation from which to build an organization, the Flyers have had almost astonishing success making trades for high-end players who are just hitting their developmental stride.
- 2015 vs 2016 #23: Brock Boeser vs Henrik Borgstrom
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #17
- Ate a taco bell triple double spicy crunchwrap supreme
- 07/27/2016 08:10 PM ET - Atlanta Braves at Minnesota Twins
- 07/27/2016 08:15 PM ET - Los Angeles Angels at Kansas City Royals
- Rank the top 15 forwards since 1990 based on peak and/or prime