The 31-40 spots in Hockey’s Future’s Top 50 prospect rankings feature players who were all ranked in the Spring edition, though many saw a great deal of movement from their previous spots. The 2012 NHL Draft can be partially to blame for some of the prospects moving down the list, as there are numerous new faces at the top of the rankings, but two players in particular, Mark Scheifele (WPG) and David Rundblad (PHX) saw a dramatic drop from their previous spots.
Devante Smith-Pelly (right) has been one of several young Ducks players who has had the opportunity to learn under legend Teemu Selanne. (Photo courtesy of Ray Carlin/Icon SMI)
When Teemu Selanne was first shooting pucks out of the air in celebration and lighting it up in his own record-smashing rookie season, rookie Devante Smith-Pelly was still macking mashed peas and rocking Huggies.
But this season, the 19-year-old neophyte Smith-Pelly and the ageless Finnish Flash Selanne shared a bond on the Ducks bench.
- Japanese Ice Hockey Prodigy Aito Iguchi
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Cleveland Browns at Washington Redskins
- 10/02/2016 09:30 AM - Indianapolis Colts vs Jacksonville Jaguars - London
- The 2016-17 Ultimate Pool Preview is officially out!
- Expansion question