Kyle Rau was a dynamic player at the University of Minnesota, where he was a point-per-game performer in each of his four seasons, tallying 164 points (67 goals, 97 assists) in 160 games. The Florida Panthers’ third round pick in the 2011 NHL Draft saw some AHL time at the tail end of the 2014-15 season that is paying dividends in his first full year of pro hockey in 2015-16. Read more»
What happens when a high-end goal scorer matches up against one of the brightest young goaltenders in junior hockey? We’ll find out this weekend when Alex Nedeljkovic visits former international teammate Alex DeBrincat and the Erie Otters. Also in this week’s Prospect Faceoff, two seniors lead their college teams in scoring, while key matchups take place in the AHL, QMJHL, and WHL. Read more»
The Florida Panthers AHL affiliate, the San Antonio Rampage, finished the 2014-15 season with a 45-23-7-1 record, which was good enough for first place in the West Division. However, they were swept in the first round of the playoffs. It was a team that relied heavily on veterans like Bobby Butler, Mark Mancari, Shane O’Brien and Brett Olson, while prospects Connor Brickley and Rocco Grimaldi made swift progression throughout the season. Read more»
- Prospect Info: Kasimir Kaskisuo interview (*Finnish)
- one day they'll find it and be reminded
- GDT: 03/25/17 - Canucks @ Wild - 1PM CT / 8PM Finland - FS-N
- Felix Potvin and the Leafs- where did it all go wrong?
- What caused Loui Eriksson and Troy Brouwer to decline so much?
- Need Help With Song From Detroit vs Tampa Bay