The St. Louis Blues entered the 2012 NHL Draft with a loaded prospect pool, consisting of players such as Vladimir Tarasenko, Jaden Schwartz, and Ty Rattie, who rely more on their speed, skill, and hockey IQ, than size and grit. The main focus for the Blues in 2012 was adding size, grit, and offensive depth to the cupboards.
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.