The Montreal Canadiens prospect pool continues to grow more experienced every season. Because General Manager Marc Bergevin is intent on bringing his youngsters along slowly, the Canadiens have promoted just a single prospect into their roster. Several players among the Top 20 would be regulars in other organizations.
Despite graduating phenomenal young players like Alex Galchenyuk, Brendan Gallagher, and Michael Bournival, the Montreal Canadiens prospect pool continues to look strong. While restocking, the Canadiens have also managed to diversify their prospect pool, developing players of many different styles and capabilities at all positions.
The Montreal Canadiens head into the 2014-15 season with key positions up for grabs on their NHL roster. The battle between Nathan Beaulieu and Jarred Tinordi is the most intriguing. The Canadiens two most promising prospects will compete directly for the opening on left defense. Whoever successfully wrestles away this opportunity will make a great leap toward developing into a top-pairing NHL defenseman.
- Roll Call: Pens in DC-Anybody Going to Game 2?
- Who is going to watch the draft lottery and/or draft
- JT Brown does bad things to a Washington Caps fan in Battlefield 1
- Presale for Expansion Draft/Awards is underway.
- Most Underrated/Overrated 2017 Draft Prospects
- Fan-led charge trying to get leauge, teams to have sexual assault/violence policies