The San Jose Sharks finished the 2011-12 season with arguably the worst prospect pool in the entire NHL. This has been a familiar trend within the Sharks organization over the past few seasons as they have looked to contend in the Western Conference and have sacrificed some of their future to do so. Despite the lack of top-tier talent, the Sharks’ prospect pipeline has become something of a well-oiled machine; year after year lesser known, unheralded players go in, and well-developed, NHL-ready talent comes out. The Sharks head into the 2012-13 season with a strong batch of relative unknowns, hoping to silence the critics.
The San Jose Sharks have seen some of their prospects demonstrate solid development over the 2011-12 season while others have been seemingly stuck in neutral. Benn Ferriero and Justin Braun have graduated since the last Top 20 list while others such as Taylor Doherty, Harri Sateri, Nick Petrecki, and Brandon Mashinter have seen their stock decline over the season. The organization signed several quality free agents this spring including Travis Oleksuk, Matt Tennyson, and Sebastien Stalberg.
- 10/23/2016 04:05 PM - San Diego Chargers at Atlanta Falcons
- GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/22/16
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Oakland Raiders at Jacksonville Jaguars
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins