It has been one of the more tumultuous seasons in Montreal Canadiens history, and, as a result, players have shuttled up and down from its AHL affiliate in St. John’s at a higher volume than anticipated. Before the season began, it was unlikely that young players like Daniel Carr, Mike McCarron or Joel Hanley would wear the bleu, blanc et rouge this season, but instead those and several more have filled gaps in Montreal. As a result, 45 players have dressed for the IceCaps in St. John’s. But that hasn’t been the biggest story in Newfoundland, especially since the arrival of NHL all-star John Scott, who has now suited up in 26 games for the IceCaps. Read more»
When Montreal Canadiens forward Alex Galchenyuk was drafted in 2012, most NHL pundits referred to the situation as a major shake-up. One thing that did not change was the man in power, Trevor Timmins, who was majorly responsible for how the Canadiens drafted over the last decade or so. Since 2003, he has aided in re-stocking the historic franchise’s cupboards. Read more»
- 9-27-16 8 PM World Cup Final - Game 1 - FINAL SCORE - CBC, SN, ESPN, TVA
- Which prospect would you rather now and in the future?
- Speculation: Alex Tanguay - Any word?
- Best win that *DIDN'T* involve your NFL team/College you have felt as a football fan?
- HF Partner: Top Ranked Prospects
- HF Partner Meet a New Canuck: Philip Larsen