This season, the non-Ivy League members of the ECAC feature a combined 12 NHL prospects representing five of the six schools. St. Lawrence is the only non-Ivy League team without a prospect on its roster. Clarkson leads the group with four prospects, followed by Quinnipiac and RPI with three apiece. Read more»
The Tampa Bay Lightning prospect pool is flush with skilled and intriguing prospects worth following at every prominent level of hockey. From already-signed players Jonathan Drouin, Andrey Vasilevskiy, to offensively-talented but question riddled CHL prospects Adam Erne and Anthony DeAngelo.
The NCAA East Regional kicks off the 2014 NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament and takes place on March 28th and 29th at the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT.
Union College is the top seed in this regional and is joined by Quinnipiac, Providence College and Vermont. The four teams have a combined 13 NHL prospects on their rosters, the fewest of all the regionals.
- HarborCenter OHL Showcase - Sept 1-3 - HarborCenter - Buffalo, NY.
- Nathan MacKinnon vs. Nico Hischier
- Dreger: Senators plan to keep Phaneuf
- What # Dman is Brian Campbell right now?
- Devils 2017-18 team discussion (player news and notes) - Offseason part VII
- News Around the League: Offseason 2017 - Where's My Money???!!