While the 2010 NHL Draft was hit or miss as a whole for the St. Louis Blues, their top two picks in Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko have turned into franchise players who should have a major role to play moving forward. They are two of the best young players in the NHL and have proven to be two of the Blues best draft picks over the past ten years.
After replenishing their prospect pool in the 2014 NHL Draft, the St. Louis Blues have plenty of young talent at multiple levels of hockey. Jordan Schmaltz continues to impress at the NCAA level while Mackenzie MacEachern continued his strong college career. Jake Walman, Austin Poganski and Dwyer Tschantz had productive freshmen seasons as well.
The St. Louis Blues have never shied away from drafting at the NCAA and European level and continue to find success through the NHL Entry Draft. While some of their college prospects will be making their jump to the pros very soon, the Blues have found a way to replenish their pool of NCAA players for the near future.
- 07/30/2016 11:30 PM ET - Leicester vs PSG at Carson, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 10:05 PM ET - AC Milan vs Liverpool at Santa Clara, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 05:05 PM ET - Bayern Munchen vs Inter Milan at Charlotte, NC - ESPN
- Hearthstone #5 - One Night in Karazhan
- 07/30/2016 03:05 PM ET - Chelsea vs Real Madrid at Ann Arbor, MI - ESPN
- Damn Daniel!