While the 2010 NHL Draft was hit or miss as a whole for the St. Louis Blues, their top two picks in Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko have turned into franchise players who should have a major role to play moving forward. They are two of the best young players in the NHL and have proven to be two of the Blues best draft picks over the past ten years.
After replenishing their prospect pool in the 2014 NHL Draft, the St. Louis Blues have plenty of young talent at multiple levels of hockey. Jordan Schmaltz continues to impress at the NCAA level while Mackenzie MacEachern continued his strong college career. Jake Walman, Austin Poganski and Dwyer Tschantz had productive freshmen seasons as well.
The St. Louis Blues have never shied away from drafting at the NCAA and European level and continue to find success through the NHL Entry Draft. While some of their college prospects will be making their jump to the pros very soon, the Blues have found a way to replenish their pool of NCAA players for the near future.
- TV: Shomi shutting down
- 09/27/2016 07:10 PM - New York Mets at Miami Marlins
- Official Hollywood Top 36: 2016-17
- Movies: Star Wars: Rogue One Part II Countdown to the December release date
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees