The Ontario Hockey League was stocked with talent up front this season and it culminated in a season for the ages for one London Knight. But while Toronto Maple Leafs’ prospect Mitchell Marner may have been the top winger this year, he was not the only show in the league.
The New York Islanders went into the 2011 NHL Draft with a top five pick for a third consecutive season. The franchise had selected John Tavares with the first overall pick in 2009 and Nino Niederreiter with the fifth overall pick in 2010. They went into the draft looking to add another cornerstone as a rebuilding franchise. Read more»
The New York Islanders currently sit third in the Metropolitan Division behind the powerhouse Washington Capitals and crosstown rival New York Rangers. The Islanders have established themselves as a yearly playoff contending team as the organization looks assured of making their 2nd straight playoff appearance. Read more»
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.