The AHL’s Midwest Division features several talented incoming rookies including Rockford’s Teuvo Teravainen and Grand Rapids’ Anthony Mantha, as well as several key prospects entering their second pro season such as Chicago’s Ty Rattie and the duo of Miikka Salomaki and Colton Sissons in Milwaukee. Read more»
Two key Colorado Avalanche players did not stay prospects for long as both surpassed the 65-NHL-game mark in 2013-14. 18-year-old forward Nathan MacKinnon entered the league under the bright spotlights of being the 2013 NHL Draft’s first overall pick and did not disappoint. He ended the season as the Calder Trophy favorite and was unanimously voted as the trophy winner. Tyson Barrie also had a statement season when he cemented himself as a key figure on the Avalanche blue line, contributing offense in even-strength situations as well as on the power play.
- Japanese Ice Hockey Prodigy Aito Iguchi
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Cleveland Browns at Washington Redskins
- 10/02/2016 09:30 AM - Indianapolis Colts vs Jacksonville Jaguars - London
- The 2016-17 Ultimate Pool Preview is officially out!
- Expansion question