It had been 31 long years, but Sweden finally cracked the code and won the gold medal at the 2012 World Junior Championship. The win didn't come easily, with Russian goaltender Andrei Makarov making sure that his tired teammates remained a threat into overtime. But it was Sweden's Mika Zibanejad that would decide this contest as he swooped in on Makarov in the overtime to score the biggest goal in Swedish hockey in many years.
- 9-27-16 8 PM World Cup Final - Game 1 - FINAL SCORE - CBC, SN, ESPN, TVA
- Which prospect would you rather now and in the future?
- Speculation: Alex Tanguay - Any word?
- Best win that *DIDN'T* involve your NFL team/College you have felt as a football fan?
- HF Partner: Top Ranked Prospects
- HF Partner Meet a New Canuck: Philip Larsen