The New York Islanders returned to the playoffs this season in large part due to the development of their young players. Recent prospects Ryan Strome, Anders Lee, Calvin de Haan, and Brock Nelson amongst others have all played a big role for the Islanders on their Stanley Cup quest. Reinforcements look to be coming in the near future. Griffin Reinhart is the Islanders’ Top Defensive Prospect for a 3rd consecutive year and Michael Dal Colle is the Prospect of the Year. Read more»
The New York Islanders prospect pool has high-end talent at every position and has the depth to match it. The forward group has some blue chip prospects, a few high potential risk-reward players, and many potential bottom six forwards. The defense group is deep and many are on the cusp of NHL readiness.
The New York Islanders have a deep prospect pool and have now accumulated high potential players at every position. General manager Garth Snow has done a good job assembling the Islander’s pool with drafting and shrewd additions. Several of the team’s top prospects, including Ryan Strome, will be vying for regular NHL duties this upcoming season.
- Japanese Ice Hockey Prodigy Aito Iguchi
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Cleveland Browns at Washington Redskins
- 10/02/2016 09:30 AM - Indianapolis Colts vs Jacksonville Jaguars - London
- The 2016-17 Ultimate Pool Preview is officially out!
- Expansion question