The Arizona Coyotes have actively addressed the composition of their prospect pool since the 2013-14 trade deadline. A year ago, there was a logjam of talented defensemen throughout their pipeline. At the deadline, general manager Dave Maloney traded David Rundblad to the Chicago Blackhawks. At the 2014 NHL Draft, the Coyotes grabbed seven forwards while only selecting two defensemen, both in the late rounds.
Legal squabbles between the Board of Trustees of Portland, Maine’s Cumberland County Civic Center and the ownership group of their primary tenant, the Portland Pirates, have relegated the team to the northern reaches of Maine for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile, on the ice, the Phoenix Coyotes AHL affiliate finds themselves in the bottom half of the Eastern Conference standings.
In 1995, Toronto Maple Leafs forward Tie Domi knocked New York Rangers defenseman Ulf Samuelsson unconscious with a sucker punch that is still considered one of the dirtiest plays in recent NHL history. This year, their sons could be the ones connecting, on scoring plays rather than right hooks.
- 2015 vs 2016 #23: Brock Boeser vs Henrik Borgstrom
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #17
- Ate a taco bell triple double spicy crunchwrap supreme
- 07/27/2016 08:10 PM ET - Atlanta Braves at Minnesota Twins
- 07/27/2016 08:15 PM ET - Los Angeles Angels at Kansas City Royals
- Rank the top 15 forwards since 1990 based on peak and/or prime