The Ontario Hockey League was stocked with talent up front this season and it culminated in a season for the ages for one London Knight. But while Toronto Maple Leafs’ prospect Mitchell Marner may have been the top winger this year, he was not the only show in the league.
The Toronto Maple Leafs have underwent a tremendous organizational overhaul in the past 18 months, and, as a result, the team’s prospect group is one of the best in the NHL. They’ll add to their already-impressive group in the upcoming draft, where they currently own 12 picks.
Because of the amount of trades and new prospects in the organization there has been a lot of movement in the Maple Leafs Top 20 prospects, though the Top 3 remains the same. Read more»
Throughout this season, Prospect Impressions has been the home to a number of fantastic plays made by some of the brightest young hockey stars in the world. With last week’s special goaltending issue, we saw some of the best saves of the year. Now, it’s the skaters turn to strut their stuff.
In this first edition of a four-part series, we count down the Top 20 highlights of the season. Who do you think will end up number one? Read more»
That isn’t an opinion, it is fact. And they have the numbers to back it up: the linemates combined for 129 points in just 18 OHL playoff games, and each player topped 100 points in the regular season. Read more»
- Filip Forsberg is the first player with back-to-back hat tricks in 7 years
- Proposal: Andy Greene at the deadline
- Confirmed with Link: Ducks Acquire RW Patrick Eaves for Conditional 2017 2nd
- Confirmed with Link: Eaves to Anaheim for cond. 2nd
- Confirmed Trade with Link: [ANA/DAL] Patrick Eaves for conditional 2017 2nd round pick
- Stand Up Specials Reviews