The Washington Capitals have promoted a pair of prime-time NHL prospects into their lineup this year, with the highly-touted duo of Evgeny Kuznetsov and Andre Burakovsky making the team out of camp. Although fluctuating ice time has somewhat limited their overall impact, both were in the early season Calder Trophy conversation—and have continued to produce solid numbers. Read more»
With opening night having come to pass, the Washington Captials can count two major prospects in the professional level now. Heavily-touted prospects Andre Burakovsky and Evgeny Kuznetsov played for the Capitals on opening night of the 2014-15 season against the Montreal Canadiens, with Burakovsky picking up the Capitals first goal of the season.
- Why do players get so much flak for not having a Cup on their resume?
- Value of: Evander Kane To Vancouver
- 54th Obsequious Banter Thread - Studio 54 Edition
- 07/26/2016 08:10 PM ET - New York Yankees at Houston Astros
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Chicago Cubs at Chicago White Sox
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Washington Nationals at Cleveland Indians