The Montreal Canadiens spent the 2013 off-season addressing various holes in their organizational depth chart and now have good balance throughout their system. Montreal's management philosophy is to give their prospects every opportunity to seize a spot on the NHL roster. The organization is not afraid to put rookies into regular season NHL games for evaluation purposes and the approach has worked very well so far.
The Montreal Canadiens have added quality and quantity to their talent pool over the last two years, bringing in players with good offensive skills, speed, size and physicality, but more importantly leadership and good work ethic. This could be the deepest group of prospects the Canadiens have had in their farm system for quite some time.
The Montreal Canadiens surprised everyone by jumping from 15th place in the Eastern Conference in 2011-12 to second in the conference and winning their division in the lockout shortened 2012-13 season. The quick first round exit from the Stanley Cup playoffs by the Canadiens against the Ottawa Senators only confirmed to General Manager Marc Bergevin that his team is not built yet to be a yearly playoff contender in the Eastern Conference.
- 07/30/2016 11:30 PM ET - Leicester vs PSG at Carson, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 10:05 PM ET - AC Milan vs Liverpool at Santa Clara, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 05:05 PM ET - Bayern Munchen vs Inter Milan at Charlotte, NC - ESPN
- Hearthstone #5 - One Night in Karazhan
- 07/30/2016 03:05 PM ET - Chelsea vs Real Madrid at Ann Arbor, MI - ESPN
- Damn Daniel!