The San Jose Sharks finished the 2011-12 season with arguably the worst prospect pool in the entire NHL. This has been a familiar trend within the Sharks organization over the past few seasons as they have looked to contend in the Western Conference and have sacrificed some of their future to do so. Despite the lack of top-tier talent, the Sharks’ prospect pipeline has become something of a well-oiled machine; year after year lesser known, unheralded players go in, and well-developed, NHL-ready talent comes out. The Sharks head into the 2012-13 season with a strong batch of relative unknowns, hoping to silence the critics.
The San Jose Sharks have improved the team's organizational depth with the addition of their 2012 NHL Draft selections, but it could take four to five years to see the results. Three of the team's six new draftees have high skill levels at this stage of their development and made this edition of the Sharks' Top 20 list. Newly-drafted Tomas Hertl has replaced Freddie Hamilton as the number one prospect in the San Jose Sharks organization.
- 07/23/2016 09:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Bantamweight 5 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Lightweight 3 rounds
- Speculation: Who gets more money on the open market Marchand or Hoffman?
- 07/23/2016 08:30 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Heavyweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 08:00 PM ET - UFC on Fox 20 - Strawweight 3 rounds
- 07/23/2016 09:05 PM ET - Tampa Bay Rays at Oakland Athletics