While the Philadelphia Flyers prospect pool consistently hovers near the bottom of the league, it is not for a lack of production. A steady stream of graduates has kept the team rotating through young talent since the end of the 2004-05 NHL Lockout. Though they once again lack blue-chip prospects within their pool, most of the weight for the future of the team is carried by young NHL players such as Claude Giroux, Jakub Voracek, Sean Couturier, and the Schenn brothers, Luke and Brayden.
While the Philadelphia Flyers do not necessarily have a deep or talented prospect pool, it is not because of poor drafting and prospect development. On the contrary, the Flyers' prospect pool is shallow because the organization does a masterful job transitioning their prospects directly to the NHL, with Brayden Schenn, Sean Couturier, and Matt Read the most recent to make the jump.
- 10/26/2016 09:35 PM - Washington Capitals at Edmonton Oilers
- 10/26/2016 07:05 PM - Montreal Canadiens at New York Islanders
- My List
- 10/26/2016 07:05 PM - Chicago Cubs at Cleveland Indians - World Series - Game 2
- All encompassing Babcock thread
- Pre-Game Talk: 10/26 8:00 PM - GAME #7 - BRUINS at New York Rangers