Chicago Blackhawks forward Artemi Panarin — the leading scorer amongst all rookies — takes over the top spot from the Detroit Red Wings‘ Dylan Larkin in the Hockey’s Future Calder Trophy poll for February. But the big development is the scoring exploits of pre-season favorite Connor McDavid and Philadelphia Flyers‘ defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere, which have made the race a four-player contest. Read more»
The Detroit Red Wings‘ Dylan Larkin and Artemi Panarin of the Chicago Blackhawks continue to be the leading candidates for this year’s Calder Trophy according to the January staff poll at Hockey’s Future. But the offensive exploits of Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere — as well as the play of rookie goalies Connor Hellebuyck and John Gibson — has made things interesting as the season progresses. Read more»
A clavicle injury to Edmonton Oilers center Connor McDavid, the first player taken in the 2015 NHL Draft, has sidelined the 18-year-old until mid-January at the earliest. With McDavid — the leader in the initial Hockey’s Future Calder Trophy staff poll last month — out of action, the Detroit Red Wings‘ Dylan Larkin and Chicago Blackhawks‘ Artemi Panarin are out in front of the field after putting up big numbers in November. Read more»
- 9-27-16 8 PM World Cup Final - Game 1 - FINAL SCORE - CBC, SN, ESPN, TVA
- Which prospect would you rather now and in the future?
- Speculation: Alex Tanguay - Any word?
- Best win that *DIDN'T* involve your NFL team/College you have felt as a football fan?
- HF Partner: Top Ranked Prospects
- HF Partner Meet a New Canuck: Philip Larsen