The Calgary Flames 2013 Hockey's Future prospect awards are based on the 2012-13 regular season performances in all the leagues in which they have played this year. The award winners are selected by the HF writers and decided on after all the tabulations of the opinions from the HF staff.
The Calgary Flames' talent pool has good depth but will need a better development plan in order to have success getting their prospects to the NHL level. The Abbotsford Heat and the Calgary Flames need to use the same systems in order to make the transition between the levels more seamless for their young prospects. With the NHL team's playoff hopes fading as each week passes, the organization might have some very difficult decisions to make that could bring more high-end prospects and draft selections to Calgary.
The Abbotsford Heat finished comfortably in fourth place in the AHL Western Conference for the 2011-12 regular season, playing in the Calder Cup Playoffs after missing them in the previous year. The Heat swept through the first round but was beaten in five games by the Toronto Marlies in the second round of the playoffs. The team lost to a Marlies team that would end up playing for the Calder Cup.
- Premier League Matches 15:00 Saturday, 26th August 2017 HUDDERSFIELD V SOUTHAMPTON
- Premier League Matches 15:00 Saturday, 26th August 2017 CRYSTAL PALACE V SWANSEA
- Was Trevor Linden Really Even Better Than Cliff Ronning?
- Premier League Matches 12:30 Saturday, 26th August 2017 BOURNEMOUTH V MAN CITY
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HockeyGoddess
- Datsyuk/Ovechkin vs Fedorov/Bure