The Philadelphia Flyers took six players, spread out over seven rounds, in the 2011 NHL Draft. The first two picks, earned from trades with Columbus, featured a first rounder and a third rounder. Philadelphia also had two fourth round picks, a sixth round pick and a seventh round pick. The Flyers, however, did not have a second round pick.
- Filip Forsberg is the first player with back-to-back hat tricks in 7 years
- Proposal: Andy Greene at the deadline
- Confirmed with Link: Ducks Acquire RW Patrick Eaves for Conditional 2017 2nd
- Confirmed with Link: Eaves to Anaheim for cond. 2nd
- Confirmed Trade with Link: [ANA/DAL] Patrick Eaves for conditional 2017 2nd round pick
- Stand Up Specials Reviews