Though the Tampa Bay Lightning fell well short of an NHL playoff berth, many of the players affiliated with the organization still enjoyed a successful 2011-12 season. The greatest success was felt at the AHL level, where the Norfolk Admirals marched through the Calder Cup playoffs to a championship, posting a 15-3 record in the process and dominating the opposition at seemingly every turn.
The Tampa Bay Lightning prospect pool emerged as the unofficial league leaders in feel-good stories this season. The AHL affiliate Norfolk Admirals set a new record with an incredible 27 straight wins to finish the season and swept the award elections for the first time ever. AHL Coach of the Year Jon Cooper took a bow with AHL Defenseman of the Year Mark Barberio and AHL MVP and Rookie of the Year Cory Conacher.
- Japanese Ice Hockey Prodigy Aito Iguchi
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- 10/02/2016 01:00 PM - Cleveland Browns at Washington Redskins
- 10/02/2016 09:30 AM - Indianapolis Colts vs Jacksonville Jaguars - London
- The 2016-17 Ultimate Pool Preview is officially out!
- Expansion question