Dallas Stars prospect Esa Lindell is coming off a career year in which the 6’3”, 200 pound defenseman put up 14 goals and 35 points in 57 games. This was good enough to not only earn him a spot on Team Finland at the 2015 IIHF World Championship, but also got him a cup of coffee with the AHL’s Texas Stars to conclude the season. Read more»
Below is the middle section Hockey’s Future’s NHL Team Rankings. The teams are ranked in terms of the quality of their overall prospect pool as voted on by the staff of Hockey's Future. For reference, just the top five prospects are listed. To be eligible, a prospect must meet HF's prospect criteria. The rankings are done twice a year, with the second scheduled to be published in the Spring.
The Nashville Predators have some bright light defensemen in their pipeline, and several two-way forwards that look like they just came out of the Nashville mold. The top three prospects in the organization are all blueliners with NHL experience, led by the youngest of the three, Ryan Ellis. The remainder of the top ten prospects includes some interesting forwards that run the gamut from a top checking-line, shutdown type in Austin Watson to the pure scorer Pontus Aberg, one of many 2012 draft picks making their debut in the Predators Top 20 this fall.
- Prospect Info: ANnual HFDevils Prospect Rankings #18
- Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Luke Schenn - 2 years, $1.25m per
- Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] Luke Schenn (2 years, $1.25M AAV)
- Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospect 2016 - Wrap Up
- WWE: HFWF does THE DRAFT: 2nd overall pick (SMACKDOWN)
- Friedman: Arbitration Walk-Away Threshold