Scoring a first NHL goal is no doubt a memorable event in any young hockey’s player’s career. But netting that milestone goal at the age of 29, after years of competing primarily at the AHL level, must be an extra special feeling. Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Hamilton was that guy on Monday night as the journeyman winger scored the first goal of the game in a 3-2 loss to the New York Islanders. Read more»
- Overused lines by broadcasters/panel guys during playoffs that make you mad
- GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) - Part II
- Generational Talents' Most Salient Skills
- Joe Sakic the best wrist shot in NHL history?
- Equipment: Looking for a pair of Warrior Remix LE gloves in Hartford colours
- WWE: Monday Night Raw 170 - Taking out the trash