Photo: After a period of adjustment, Curtis Hamilton has looked solid in his first year of AHL play. Hamilton projects into a talented, multi-tool forward who could possibly complement star forwards Ryan Nugent-Hopkins or Jordan Eberle. (Photo courtesy of Aaron Bell/OHL Images)
The Oklahoma City Barons are the AHL's top team with a 22-8-1-3 record. The days of the Edmonton Oilers' farm teams being bottom feeders is long gone as the club has made a point both this season and last to put a winning team on the ice, committing to older players and AHL veterans rather than rely exclusively on young prospects. This season, led by players like Ryan Keller, Josh Green, Bryan Helmer, and Yann Danis, the Barons are the team to beat.
- Why are Russian players so much better at stick handling than another nationalities?
- Battle of The Slovaks: Bondra vs Palffy vs Gaborik
- Prospect Info: Ranking habs prospects: #27
- Team last name b vs team last name M vs team last name S (Active)
- Point projections for your team
- What is Tommy Lee Jones' most memorable role?