The Boston Bruins have not been afraid to acquire prospects, whether by draft or trade. Love it or hate it, the Tyler Seguin trade gave the Bruins even more depth in their minor league system. Reilly Smith is currently in the NHL while Matt Fraser and Joe Morrow are considered to be close to NHL ready and valuable commodities.
The 2013 season did not end the way the Boston Bruins would have liked, but the 2013 NHL Draft will give the organization the ability to add some needed depth to their prospect ranks. The Bruins however will not be able to draft until 60th overall, as Boston moved its first round pick to Dallas, in the Jamoir Jagr trade.
The Boston Bruins had several players step up and have big post-seasons, but none have made a greater impact than Torey Krug. With multiple injuries to the Boston Blue line, the Bruins called upon the likes of Dougie Hamilton, Matt Bartkowski, and Krug to fill the void. When Dennis Seidenberg and Andrew Ference returned however, Krug remained.
Several Boston Bruins prospects had very strong 2012-13 seasons, particularly defenseman Dougie Hamilton, who spent the entire truncated NHL season with the big club. The towering blueliner showed a lot of positive signs in his development this year, but he still has a long way to go to become the player many think he can be. His work and talents have landed him and others on this seasons award winners.
- $3 tickets in Florida
- Peak: Datsyuk vs. Bure vs. Fedorov. vs. Sakic vs. Yzerman vs. Kane vs. Thornton
- A question regarding Lehner *Mr questions here... But i like ur team/city*
- Injury Report: Vol. 4 (Updates in 1st Post) | Murray Probable Starter @ Sens; Rust 'Close' to Return
- Confirmed with Link: Board Announcement - Trolling Other Team Boards
- Who wins a best of 7 between Ottawa and Toronto?