The Buffalo Sabres have been stockpiling assets for the past few years, but this season the team will put all of those accumulated prospects to good use. The 2014-15 outfit was laden with veterans, allowing the youngsters in the system to continue to develop without being exposed to the losing that the Sabres had become accustomed to. Read more»
The Buffalo Sabres have quickly transitioned from a desperate, broken hockey club to one full of potential and promise—and not just because of Jack Eichel. After some daring moves by GM Tim Murray during the offseason, it’s clear that the team has made it a priority to ensure its young star is surrounded with talent as he grows into an elite franchise center.
The Spring edition of the Hockey’s Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects concludes with the top 10 prospects.
If anything, the 2014-15 season indicated that the Buffalo Sabres are indeed on the right track. The past two seasons have been arguably the worst stretch of hockey the organization has ever seen, but still the future is bright. The majority of the team’s prospects took big steps forward, such as Justin Bailey, while others, such as Sam Reinhart, re-affirmed their status as one of the league’s top prospects. Read more»
- 10/23/2016 04:05 PM - San Diego Chargers at Atlanta Falcons
- GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/22/16
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Oakland Raiders at Jacksonville Jaguars
- 10/23/2016 01:00 PM - Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins