This year’s top 10 NCAA prospects eligible for the 2014 NHL Draft features a nice mix of playing styles and player positions. It is comprised of two goaltenders, three defensemen and five forwards representing four of the NCAA’s six conferences. Boston College and the University of Michigan are the only programs that have more than one player ranked. Unless otherwise noted, all stats are current as of June 1st.
Defenseman Scott Savage played for one of California’s most storied youth programs. Today, he plays for one of college hockey’s most storied programs.
2014 is shaping up to be a good draft year for current collegians. There are a number of excellent players, particularly on defense, that could be selected at this year’s NHL Draft. Hockey’s Future takes a closer look at five of those draft prospects from the NCAA, all of whom appear on Central Scouting’s midterm rankings. Unless otherwise noted, all stats are current as of January 31st.
- 07/30/2016 11:30 PM ET - Leicester vs PSG at Carson, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 10:05 PM ET - AC Milan vs Liverpool at Santa Clara, CA - ESPN
- 07/30/2016 05:05 PM ET - Bayern Munchen vs Inter Milan at Charlotte, NC - ESPN
- Hearthstone #5 - One Night in Karazhan
- 07/30/2016 03:05 PM ET - Chelsea vs Real Madrid at Ann Arbor, MI - ESPN
- Damn Daniel!