While the New Jersey Devils are having a roller coaster season, their minor league affiliate, the Albany Devils, are the surprise team of the AHL. Part of the reason is the play from their rookie class, featuring some of the franchises top prospects, including Jon Merrill, Reid Boucher, and Stefan Matteau.
General Manager Lou Lamoriello has done a good job of restocking the lackluster New Jersey Devils farm system over the past six years. The junior and college ranks have produced talented prospects of all skill levels that fit the Devils mold. Now their minor league affiliate is reaping the benefits of this youth movement.
The Florida Panthers prospect pool has seen significant turnover at the minor league level over the last six months. Some players have graduated to the NHL while others have been traded. Several new faces have joined the professional ranks for the first time. After all of the movement is accounted for, what remains is perhaps the strongest minor league group of prospects the Panthers have had in a long time, if ever.
- TV: Shomi shutting down
- 09/27/2016 07:10 PM - New York Mets at Miami Marlins
- Official Hollywood Top 36: 2016-17
- Movies: Star Wars: Rogue One Part II Countdown to the December release date
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays
- 09/27/2016 07:05 PM - Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees