Due to an injury plagued start to the season, the Columbus Blue Jackets looked to their prospects to fill out the depth chart. While quite a few of the youngsters called up did not stick around for too long, Michael Chaput and Alexander Wennberg have both taken advantage of the opportunity and have skated in over 30 games with Columbus.
An injury riddled start to the 2014-15 season forced the Columbus Blue Jackets to do a lot of shuffling between the AHL and NHL. That opened the doors for young players to get a taste of the NHL along with giving role players a chance to take on more ice time for the Springfield Falcons. The moves affected everyone from forwards to goaltenders.
- Why do players get so much flak for not having a Cup on their resume?
- Value of: Evander Kane To Vancouver
- 54th Obsequious Banter Thread - Studio 54 Edition
- 07/26/2016 08:10 PM ET - New York Yankees at Houston Astros
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Chicago Cubs at Chicago White Sox
- 07/26/2016 07:10 PM ET - Washington Nationals at Cleveland Indians