Due to an injury plagued start to the season, the Columbus Blue Jackets looked to their prospects to fill out the depth chart. While quite a few of the youngsters called up did not stick around for too long, Michael Chaput and Alexander Wennberg have both taken advantage of the opportunity and have skated in over 30 games with Columbus.
An injury riddled start to the 2014-15 season forced the Columbus Blue Jackets to do a lot of shuffling between the AHL and NHL. That opened the doors for young players to get a taste of the NHL along with giving role players a chance to take on more ice time for the Springfield Falcons. The moves affected everyone from forwards to goaltenders.
- Confirmed with Link: Leafs Qualify Sparks/Hyman/Brown | Bibeau/Griffith Not
- Tickets for visiting fans?
- Site Issues -- Please Read
- Confirmed with Link: QOs for Tierney, Sorensen and Goodrow
- Nylanders next contract
- Speculation: Armchair GM Thread: The other one was locked and LazarBeams asked for a new one so I