Two childhood friends continue their friendly rivalry on the big stage, and in the WHL an accomplished defenseman goes one-on-one against one of the league’s best rookies. In the OHL, it’s a meeting of two Vancouver Canucks prospects, while former Russian teammates collide in an important QMJHL matchup. Finally, two prospects at opposite ends of the same draft see each other again in the SHL. Read more»
The 2014-15 NCAA hockey season is now in full swing and there were a number of fantastic performances by NHL prospects in the month of November. Hockey’s Future takes a look back at several of those notable outings in this month’s prospect notebook. Unless otherwise noted, all stats are current as of Dec. 7th. Read more»
The San Jose Sharks offseason has been met with a great deal of criticism. Much has been said about general manager Doug Wilson and his idea of a rebuild. His self-described “tomorrow team” looks surprisingly similar to yesterday’s team. That is, until you look at all of the changes that happened within the prospect ranks.
- Prospect Info: Flames prospect rankings: #16
- Why are there no women in the NHL?
- Friendliest/Unfriendliest Arenas to watch an Away team @
- OT: An NFL Team Is a Bad Deal for the Las Vegas Strip
- Player Discussion Ryan Nugent-Hopkins '16-17 and Beyond
- Speculation: More Players who need to be protected in an expansion draft.