Welcome to the February edition of On the Rush. It is getting down to crunch time, and soon the playoffs will commence for the players who have managed to advance. In hockey, momentum can be as much of a deciding factor in the postseason as seed order. This month, Hockey’s Future will have a league-by-league look at who is hot, and who is not—as we head into every hockey fan’s favorite time of the year. Read more»
Swedish forward Sebastian Collberg has been a rising prospect for the 2012 NHL Draft. Collberg’s sharp performance at the 2012 World Junior Championship has done nothing to tarnish his credentials as a goal-scorer, and may in fact boost his ranking towards the top 10. He’ll get an opportunity to show his skills in the gold medal game as he and his teammates will faceoff against Russia for the 2012 WJC bragging rights.
Collberg talked about the win over Finland, and taking part in his first Under-20 WJC.
- Prospect Info: ANnual HFDevils Prospect Rankings #18
- Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Luke Schenn - 2 years, $1.25m per
- Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] Luke Schenn (2 years, $1.25M AAV)
- Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospect 2016 - Wrap Up
- WWE: HFWF does THE DRAFT: 2nd overall pick (SMACKDOWN)
- Friedman: Arbitration Walk-Away Threshold