The Buffalo Sabres needed a facelift at the 2010 NHL Draft. Once a high-flying scoring machine, the Sabres never adequately addressed the departures of co-captains Chris Drury and Danny Briere in 2007. With a potential franchise defenseman in Tyler Myers and the emergence of Ryan Miller as an elite goaltender, the Sabres nevertheless decided that they needed to re-tool from the back end out. It was a strange move, given that the team’s 207 goals allowed in 2009-10 season were the fewest in seven years—a big reason why they managed to capture a division title after failing to make the playoffs in the two previous seasons. Read more»
- Confirmed with Link: Leafs Qualify Sparks/Hyman/Brown | Bibeau/Griffith Not
- Tickets for visiting fans?
- Site Issues -- Please Read
- Confirmed with Link: QOs for Tierney, Sorensen and Goodrow
- Nylanders next contract
- Speculation: Armchair GM Thread: The other one was locked and LazarBeams asked for a new one so I