The Calgary Flames continue to move in a positive direction with their rebuild process as their prospects make an impact at the NHL level. The additions of Johnny Gaudreau and Josh Jooris have enhanced the team offensively, while Markus Granlund has provided reliable support in place of injured forwards.
Despite losing their first four games and finishing October with a lowly 3-6 record, the Adirondack Flames continue to grow stronger in their inaugural AHL season. As a determined unit, the Flames went on an incredible nine-game winning streak in November, which presently is the second-longest in the AHL this year. Read more»
Welcome to the first edition of On the Rush for the 2014-15 season. For those unfamiliar, On the Rush focuses on prospects at various levels of competition who exceeded expectations or fell behind a bit in the past month.
It has been a long time since the Calgary Flames have had a deep talent pool like the current group developing at each position. The Flames were fortunate to add four first-round picks to their system in the past two years, which includes a pair of centers from Ontario in Sean Monahan and Sam Bennett, who became the highest pick in team history when selected fourth overall in the 2014 NHL draft.
- Premier League Matches 15:00 Saturday, 26th August 2017 HUDDERSFIELD V SOUTHAMPTON
- Premier League Matches 15:00 Saturday, 26th August 2017 CRYSTAL PALACE V SWANSEA
- Was Trevor Linden Really Even Better Than Cliff Ronning?
- Premier League Matches 12:30 Saturday, 26th August 2017 BOURNEMOUTH V MAN CITY
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HockeyGoddess
- Datsyuk/Ovechkin vs Fedorov/Bure