Though there was talk of somehow reacquiring a second round pick, the Minnesota Wild had limited assets to offer as enticement. Chuck Fletcher did pick up an additional seventh round pick in 2015 in exchange for moving down one pick, but in the end the braintrust seemed content to stick with its hand in Philadelphia.
- Useless Thread MCCXXXVII: Revive P*
- Select all 30 teams' All-Time MVP
- Spezza, L. Karlsson traded to DAL for Chiasson, Part II: Cue the next whipping boy.
- Speculation: Steven Stamkos' next contract
- Republican 2016 Presidential Candidate Speculation/Discussion/Rumors
- OT: Let's talk about movies (and TV shows)... Part V