Despite a big overhaul during the off-season and a mandate for change, the Worcester Sharks continue to struggle with the consistency and scoring issues that have plagued the organization for years.
The San Jose Sharks offseason has been met with a great deal of criticism. Much has been said about general manager Doug Wilson and his idea of a rebuild. His self-described “tomorrow team” looks surprisingly similar to yesterday’s team. That is, until you look at all of the changes that happened within the prospect ranks.
The 2008-09 Season was one of great hope for the San Jose faithful. The team finished the regular season with 117 points, a franchise record, and good enough to win their first and only Presidents’ Trophy as the league’s best team after 82 games.
- Lebrun "I honestly believe that Colorado's ownership no longer cares about the team".
- Line Combos: Line combos for the 17\18 season
- Proposal: Teams with bad contracts to move
- Olle Lycksell - Linköping J20, Superelit (2017, 186th, PHI)
- Which Canadian team/s are least likely to make the playoffs next season?
- How good was Matthews season really?