The Washington Capitals have stockpiled a top-heavy group of prospects featuring forwards such as Evgeny Kuznetsov, Tom Wilson, and Chandler Stephenson. On the blue line and in net, the cupboard is a bit drier, but there still are some promising young players like Philipp Grubauer and Madison Bowey.
The Washington Capitals prospect pool contains plenty of depth and variety, with players of every make and model. The organization has also done a good job of staggering their talent across many competition levels and has several players at the minor-league level ready for a call-up to the NHL.
The Washington Capitals had 14 drafted players appear on their NHL roster this season including eight former first round picks. They have had a knack for developing their high end prospects to be impact players on the team, but the prospect depth is not as deep as it was in previous years.
- Overused lines by broadcasters/panel guys during playoffs that make you mad
- GDT: ECQF GAME 6 - Ottawa (3) at BRUINS (2) - Part II
- Generational Talents' Most Salient Skills
- Joe Sakic the best wrist shot in NHL history?
- Equipment: Looking for a pair of Warrior Remix LE gloves in Hartford colours
- WWE: Monday Night Raw 170 - Taking out the trash