The 2010-11 season was one of the last standout seasons in a long line of playoff seasons for the Detroit Red Wings. Keep in mind, this was prior to the realignment that resulted in the current divisional format, so the Detroit Red Wings were (somewhat unfairly) still in the Western Conference. Read more»
It has been a gradual change, but the draft picks that have been laying in wait for the Detroit Red Wings have started to make their impact on the team’s NHL roster. As some graduate to the NHL others have filled their spots in the AHL, leaving Detroit’s system very top-heavy with prospects playing professionally.
The Fall edition of the Hockey’s Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects continues with the prospects ranked 31-40. This section of the ranking features several talented forwards, including Tomas Jurco (DET) and Curtis Lazar (OTT), who will push for playing time in the NHL this season.
- $3 tickets in Florida
- Peak: Datsyuk vs. Bure vs. Fedorov. vs. Sakic vs. Yzerman vs. Kane vs. Thornton
- A question regarding Lehner *Mr questions here... But i like ur team/city*
- Injury Report: Vol. 4 (Updates in 1st Post) | Murray Probable Starter @ Sens; Rust 'Close' to Return
- Confirmed with Link: Board Announcement - Trolling Other Team Boards
- Who wins a best of 7 between Ottawa and Toronto?