The Ottawa Senators have a storied knack for finding top talent at unexpected draft positions. Whether they’re grabbing two-time Norris winner Erik Karlsson at 15th overall, or digging Calder nominee Mark Stone up at 178th, the team’s scouts have always kept the depth chart stocked with dynamic young prospects—no matter where the team picks from. Still, that didn’t stop GM Bryan Murray from cashing in some assets to strengthen the team’s position at the 2015 NHL Draft. Read more»
Changes are afoot within the Edmonton Oilers organization – most notably with the firing of head coach Dallas Eakins and the promotion of former Oklahoma City Barons head coach Todd Nelson to interim head coach of the Oilers. Also important to note in this year’s minor league update is the dissolution of the relationship between the Edmonton Oilers and the Oklahoma City Barons, effective at the end of the 2014-15 season. It has been reported that in 2015-16, the Oilers’ farm team will be relocating to Bakersfield, California, where the Oilers-owned ECHL team, the Bakersfield Condors, currently play.
- In a points league and thinking of taking Holtby at #2 behind Crosby.
- GDT: Pre-Season Game 5 - Ducks @ Coyotes - 6:00PM
- Sooooo...what exactly was the conservative movement????
- Who will have more goals this year? (Coyle vs Nino)
- Do you think Mike Hoffman can score 40+ goals?
- Pre-Game Talk: Pre-Season | Game 4 | Canucks @ Sharks | 5 PM | Sportsnet 360